It’s been a while since I last mentioned this so I thought it might be a good timer for a reminder. Back in May, I partnered with the good folks of GPSMyCity to have my city guides converted for their travel article app. This meant that you could have my blog articles downloaded on your phone ready to use while you explored, and even the bonus option of a GPS-enabled map included with it. With the benefits of the GPS-enabled map, you could see what landmarks and sights are mentioned in the article and where they are in relation to you. It’s basically a virtual tour by yours truly!
At first I had about 25 articles available through their app, but we haven’t stopped since then. In fact, this Monday a whole bunch of new articles have been added to the GPSMyCity app, meaning you can find almost 50 different articles of mine on there. This means, it includes my more recent articles on places like Belgium, Italy and Portugal.
With all the new articles coming through, we thought it was high time for another giveaway! What this means is that from this Monday, the following three articles come with free GPS-enabled upgrades:
- Stella Artois Brewery Tour in Leuven, Belgium
- The Majestic Valleys of Vila Real, Portugal
- 15 Essential Things to Do in Antwerp, Belgium
Basically, if you have plans to, now or ever really, visit any of the above you may as well get them for free right now. This giveaway starts today, Monday 13th November and ends Sunday 19th November. After that, you can still get the articles for free, but they won’t come the free GPS-enabled map, which is super handy.
How to get Started
You can access GPS-guided travel articles two different ways:
- click on a link above for the article you are interested in (if you haven’t already downloaded the free GPSMyCity app, you will see a prompt to do so). After downloading the app, you will be directed to the article, where you can choose UPGRADE to get the GPS-guided version.
- From the GPSMyCity app, you can browse by city to see which articles are available.
You can download any article for free or upgrade for offline GPS-guided use.
Got questions about the GPSMyCity app? Leave them in the comments below.
Disclaimer: If you choose to purchase an upgrade for one of my articles, I will receive a fraction of the payment as its original author.